The long wait has finally come to an end and the Dual Pulley Software is available from GIAC for all 3.0T Supercharged V6 Audi’s. Already a leader in the European Performance industry this new Dual Pulley addition to the current lineup of software for the B8 & B8.5 S4’s will propel the cars to the next level of performance!
The Stage 2 Upper Pulley and software GIAC produces 460HP and 410 Ft-Lbs of Torque with Race Fuel however with the introduction of the Dual Pulley system the GIAC Tuned 3.0T’s now produce well above that and are able to put down times at the strip as low as 11.2s at 122 mph. The Dual Pulley works by making the lower pulley on the crank shaft of the S4 larger which in conjunction with the smaller upper pulley from the Stage 2 upgrade allows for the supercharger to spin faster and create more boost. The operation and gearing when simplified is just like how a bicycle works when you shift gears to go faster, changing from a smaller to a larger diameter gear on one end and from a larger to smaller diameter gear on the other.
GIAC spends countless of hours doing research and development on their software and with hundreds of hours on the dyno with real world road testing this ensures OEM level reliability and a smooth driving experience. Both the physical dual pulley and the related software are available now. Contact us now for pricing and take your S4, S5, A6, A7, or SQ5 to the next level!
Required for the Dual Pulley Software on any 3.0T Supercharged V6 Audi motor are:
- GIAC Stage 2 Software + Upgraded Upper Pulley (If not already installed)
- Upgraded Lower Pulley
- Performance Aftermarket Downpipes
- High Flow Intake or Drop In Air Filter
- Upgraded Heat Exchanger
- GIAC 3.0T in-line fuel pump (Only for those who want to run E85 Mix)
Not Required but highly recommended:
- Upgraded Clutch for 6 Speed Manual S4’s (A requirement if you plan to launch the vehicle repeatedly and often)
- Performance Cat Back Exhaust
- Performance Coilovers or Springs
- Performance Tires
- Performance Brake Pads and Fluid
- Upgraded Transmission Mounts and Diff Inserts